In relation to the information that will come into our possession when you sign up to Startup Academy 2021, for the purpose of protecting persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we inform you about the following:
1. Purpose of data collection and processing
The data you provide will be used in order to provide you with the goods and services you sign up for,
such as the contents of the digital training program within Startup Academy 2021, as well as other activities within the general UniCredit Startup Academy program
2. Processing methods
The data will be processed in digital form. You directly provide all the data we collect. We collect and process data when you register online for Startup Academy 2021, on startup academy web site and when you log in to it, as well as when you participate in online seminars that are part of the Startup Academy 2021 program. Data collected might be processed within the frame of Startup Academy 2021 program and its activities, by authorised staff only.
3. Provision of data
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 1. is
• Mandatory for all data identified as “mandatory fields” and any refusal to provide such data will result in the non-execution of the registration; as such, you will not be able to participate in the Startup Academy Program. This is because these data are required to identify participants joining in the Startup Academy program and let participants interact using them.
• Optional in relation to fields identified as “Optional fields”; any omitted provision of such data will not affect the provision of the service
4. Communication and dissemination of data
Your data will not be published, they will be securely stored and they will not be disclosed to anyone outside startup academy web site. They will be shared to partners and service providers of the Startup Academy program and only in relation to the program. Data may be communicated to UniCredit Group affiliated companies.
Data will be canceled within 10 working days after the end of Startup Academy 2021 activities.
5. Responsible of data protection
Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Arneis srl – corso Giuseppe Siccardi 4 – 10122 Torino, Italy
6. Applicant’s rights under the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to the personal data that we hold about the applicant
At any time, pursuant articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, you will have the right to:
a) request us to confirm your personal data are being stored;
b) obtain information about the purposes of your data being stored and processed, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and for how long they are being stored;
c) obtain the rectification or cancellation of your personal data at any time;
d) restrict the use your personal data, at any time
e) request that your collected data are transferred to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions
f) withdraw consent to the use of your personal data, including the case for direct marketing
g) exclude data processing aimed at automated individual decision-making, including profiling
h) request the DPO access to personal data and rectification or cancellation or restriction to their usage and to withdraw your consent, beyond data portability
i) withdraw your consent at any time; without prejudice on how data have been processed before consent withdrawal;
j) send a complaint to the competent Supervisory Authority
You can exercise your rights, just writing to Data Protection Officer Arneis srl – corso Giuseppe Siccardi 4 – 10122 Torino, Italy or email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org